Following are the steps to be performed to move your Yahoo emails into archive folder:
Other than this you can also follow the given procedure to keep your emails organized:
- Open the Yahoo account.
- Open the folder from which you want to move some emails.
- Mark the checkbox of the emails which you want to move. You can select multiple emails as well as the complete folder at a time.
- Open the move menu or you can use the move icon to transfer the emails by selecting the folder from the drop-down menu.
- Select the folder where you want to move the emails or you can also create a new folder for the same by clicking on ‘Create Folder’.
- This will let you transfer all the important emails to separate folders which can be easily accessed later.
All the doubts and queries which are encountered while using Yahoo will be answered at Yahoo email help number by our certified technicians. They will help you in providing your email account a more organized look as well as will resolve the technical glitches you face while sending or receiving emails.
Our Recent Blog - http://yahoomailhelpnumber.strikingly.com/blog/how-to-add-another-email-id-and-mobile-number-into-yahoo-account